You can also check the hotels on both sides and read the reviews here
Canada Answer 2
Search here for cheap provides search option like near a landmark etc
But beware ... cheap hotels can be trouble some times so check reviews of the hotel you are going to book.
Check the exact location of hotel from google maps.Answer 3
Most of the better hotels are on the Canadian side of the falls because the view of Niagara Falls is better from Niagara Falls, Ontario. There are no falls view rooms from Niagara Falls, NY. Yes, of course you can stay at the Canadian hotels but you will need to cross the border. To cross the border you need proof of citizenship.
U.S. citizens arriving in Canada by land or water do NOT need a passport until summer 2009. A passport is only required for air travel between the U.S. and Canada.
Any of the following is sufficient to enter Canada and return to the U.S. by car:
- A passport (not required, but encouraged)
- Birth certificate (if you have no passport, this is required)
- Drivers license (required for photo ID)
On Trip Advisor, the top rated falls view hotels on the Canadian side are:
1. Sheraton on The Falls
2. Marriott Niagara Fallsview
3. Embassy Suites Fallsview
4. Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
5. Ramada Plaza Hotel Fallsview hotels I listed there are the top rated fallsview hotels (which are worth staying at), but the top rated hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario is Country Inn & Suites which is not a fallsview hotel, but it's affordable, clean and new.
I would personally recommend the Marriott Fallsview or Embassy Suites, the prices aren't too bad considering the prime location and view. A smaller hotel thatís a falls view is the Oakes Hotel. Itís a small hotel, but it has great views of the falls and itís affordable and has great reviews on Trip Advisor. worth the trip to the Canadian side because thereís more attractions and better hotels there (it doesnít take long to cross the border, maybe a few minutes depending on traffic), but even if you do stay on the Canadian side, donít forget to visit the state park on the American side because itís nice there too. If you must stay on the American side, stay at the Seneca Niagara Hotel and Casino or the Crowne Plaza, both are great hotels. this helps! Enjoy your trip.