As an Ex-Muslim here are some things that are facts and also found in Quran and Hadith. The bible even has worst punishment and lies: one example in the bible
The following Verses are from the NIV Bible:
Exodus 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery."
Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."
1. Islam came around 610 AD (580 years after the death of Christ) so around 530 year after Christianity so Islam is 1400 years old (Most will tell you Islam was there sense Adam and Eve) I was puzzled why they did not had Quran before Mohammed if Islam was always there.
2. Leaving Islam? Mohammed said: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him", narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim. in Quran say kill a persons who left Islam - Surat An-Nisa' [4:89] -
2. In Quran you are allowed to beat your wife if she misbehaved - Quran An-Nisa(verse 4:34) http://quran.com/4/34
3. Bukhari Hadith Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 - Muhammad married to Aisha when she was six and when she was 9 she moved in with him. This might be okay for some Imam to do but for prophet not acceptable at any origin or time. Some Muslims will tell you all Hadiths are corrupt when you bring up this.
4. Slavery in Islam was not condom and having sex with slave female is allowed - Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.
5. Two women witnesses equal to one man witness ... Surah Al Baqarah, chapter 2 verse 282... This is only applied when it comes to financial aspect. My question is why not be Equal in all cases? it does not mater if man is better in finance or not, this is the Quran that suppose to be example for all human being, clearly there are enough women who expert in finance and accounting to be perfect witness.
6. Here some core things that are facts and believed in all Muslims, no can draw Mohammed (if you do so be killed), No one can question Mohammed or the Quran if you do you are unbeliever and must be punished. If you insult Mohamed in most cases you either be killed or jailed if Islamist are in power.