Does anyone know what to do when you have the equation in standard form but it involves fractions?

By: Guest
Date: Wed-Oct-17-2012-
you would essentially do it the same way. If you have -4x on the right side and want to get it to the other side with the y term, you would add 4x to both sides. If it's a fraction, instead of adding or subtracting the same x term, you would simple multiply by the reciprocal of the fraction. So, if you had 1/2x on one side, you would multiply by 2/1 so that the x values would cancel.
[d] By: Guest
Date: Wed-Oct-17-2012
What is 1 + 100

Just Updated::