How do I declare the Psychology or Psychology/Law & Society major?

By: Guest
Date: 0000-00-00-00:00:00-
If you've completed both PSYC 1 and PSYC 2 with a C average (neither grade below C-), have been in good standing the last 2 quarters, and your required math/science gpa is 2.0 or better (with no grade below C-), complete a Change of Major petition and take it to Brenda or Kim. The petitions are available in the literature rack in OLMH 1331 (between Brenda and Kim's offices).
[d] By: Guest
Date: 0000-00-00-00:00:00--
What is 1 + 100

Just Updated::