What if my research involves human or animal subjects?

By: Guest
Date: 0000-00-00-00:00:00-
Research involving human or animal subjects must be approved by The Ohio State Univeristy's Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Institutional Lab Animal Care and Use Committee (ILACUC). For more information, contact the Office of Responsible Research Practices at 688-8457 or refer to their web site at www.orrp.ohio-state.edu.
[d] By: Guest
Date: 0000-00-00-00:00:00--
What is 1 + 100

Just Updated::