What schools offer teaching credentials in the visual and performing arts?

By: Guest
Date: 0000-00-00-00:00:00-
Schools that offer both the major degree and have an education program may offer Visual & Performing Arts prepared teaching credentials. The California Commission on Teaching Credentials provides a list of the California universities and colleges on their website at http://www.ctc.ca.gov. Since Fall 2002 every teacher must still take qualifying tests approved by the California Commission on Teaching Credentials to obtain their teaching credential.
[d] By: Guest
Date: 0000-00-00-00:00:00--
What is 1 + 100

Just Updated::