What sort of contract will I be offered and what should I look out for?

By: Guest
Date: 0000-00-00-00:00:00-
If you're planning on moving into a shared property, you need to be aware that your contract will make you responsible and accountable to your landlord in one of two ways (e.g. for rent arrears and damage to the property): Most Landlords/agents use an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements. This is for a fixed term of 12 months, that is, it has a starting date and an end date. If you sign a fixed term contract you are liable to pay rent for the full period, unless there is a specific clause allowi...
[d] By: Guest
Date: 0000-00-00-00:00:00--
What is 1 + 100

Just Updated::