It is unlikely that having eaten asparagus is causing you the pain when you urinate. There are many different factors that can cause pain when urinating including:
- a urinary tract infection
- damage to the vagina or penis through sexual intercourse
- bladder or kidney stones
- sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia, gonorrhea or genital herpes
- a fungal infection like thrush
- or it could be a medication you are taking.
A simple trip to the doctor for some quick and easy tests will quickly help you work out what the problem is and give you relief from the pain. I know how badly it can burn sometimes.