The average per click is not known and Google never publishes it. But it depends on a lot of factors:
- bids set up by the advertiser
- whether your site has been smartpriced, and if it is, that could mean getting revenues lower than the advertiser bid
There's no rule as to how many visitors result in a click. It depends on the responsiveness of your user base as well as the optimal placement of your ads.
Traffic is also not the sole indicator of your income potential. One website with the 10,000 uniques a day can earn $50 a month while another may earn $5,000. It is not easy to predict how much you will earn from Adsense.
Some sites do very well with Adsense (even in the millions of dollars a year) while many more sites do extremely poorly with the program (can't even earn $10 a month). One of the misconception people have about Adsense is they simply slap it in their websites and it will automatically earn them big money -- which is not true as evidenced by the many disgruntled webmasters
Your income will depend on:
- the topic of your site (if you have high paying keywords you stand to earn more)
- responsiveness of users to ad (are visitors coming to your site with blinders in their eye or do they look at the ads as additional complementary resource)
- traffic (you earn more with more traffic, even if you have low paying keywords or other metrics)
- how you implement the ads on your site (some positions and colors work better than others)Answer 2
Yes it varies, it depends on from which country the click you receive.. Actually it have no limits.. it depends on how many clicks you receive per day. average $5 you can earn if you have decent visitors..Answer 3
You adsense income depends on how many click you get and keyword price.If you using lower adsense keyword,you can get lower income.The high adsense keyword is about mesothelioma and technology.