live in KY , have Gamble income W2-G in Indiana

I have earned income W-2 from Kentucky , also I won 10,000.00 for playing slot machine in casino in Indiana and I were issued W2-G for 10,000.00 and Indiana withhold tax , When I file return , I have to pay tax for kentucky , Do I have to file with Indiana to get money back ? and what form should I use ? because kentucky and Indiana are Reciprocal State help is really appreciated , thanks
Date: Tue-Mar-8-2016-
File a Indiana non-resident return, and claim a resident credit for any Indiana tax paid against your Kentucky tax. 
[d] By: stickiness
Date: Tue-Mar-8-2016
What is 1 + 100

Just Updated::