Do not worry too much about split ends, because you can rely on various natural remedies which can treat your problems easily and quickly:
Egg is very rich in protein and fatty acid which are very good for your hair. That is the reason why egg is one of the best home remedies for how to get rid of split ends. To get rid of split ends, you should do in following way:
- Mix a whisked egg yolk with two or three tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of honey to make a hair mask.
- Apply it to your hair in 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with water.
Honey is a great home remedy for how to get rid of split ends thanks to its humectant property and nutrient content. It is considered as a natural hair conditioner and moisturizer that make your hair softer and shinier.
How to use:
- Mix two tablespoons of honey in four cups of warm water.
- Wash your hair by shampoo and then use the mixture to rinse it.
- Leave it for a few minutes and then rinse it off with water.
Avocado is a useful deep conditioner to create lustrous locks. It contains protein, essential fatty acids, folic acid, magnesium, vitamins A, D and E, and other nutrients which are very effective on how to get rid of split ends.
How to use:
- Mash an avocado and massage it in your damp hair.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it off with water.
To discover other remedies for fighting against split ends, I advise you to read this article: Authority Remedies - How to Get Rid of Split Ends